Latest content published on ubaldis.com
- Exhibition March 2003 (2) (2010/04/24).
I lose myself in the woods. That start is the goal for which I move, to reflect a loss to create a space where they dominate the nostalgic feeling of freedom and risk
- Exhibition Trier-Germany 2006 (2) (2010/04/24).
Exhibition Konz / Trier, Germany, Oct. 2006 (continued)
- Exhibition Trier-Germany 2006 (2010/04/24).
Exhibition Konz / Trier, Germany, Oct. 2006
- Introduction (2010/04/24).
David's painting of Ubaldis is in the abstract expressionism and is characterized by the use of large amounts of body color with elements of collage ...
- Introduction (2) (2009/03/19).
The prevailing element of his theoretical orientation is existentialism; he felt a special admiration for German philosophy ...